Voice of the American Fan is the Winter 2017-2018 report from Lancaster Research. Located in Knoxville, Tennessee, Lancaster Research has over 20 years of experience bringing proprietary insights and research surrounding sports fans. This season's report delves deep into what makes fans who they are, from their involvement in sports at an early age to the sports they follow. With Lancaster Research's dedicated efforts over the years to study the evolution of fans, this report is yet another impactful window into the minds of American fans.
Since 1991, Lancaster Research has provided authentic, proprietary customer and market insights that have played significant roles in the strategic success of organizations.
The Lancaster method is to listen a great deal, and then go about uncovering the “what” and “why” of human behavior as it relates to communication, product, or service consumption.
Lancaster uses a proprietary blend of experiential dialog and sophisticated market research tools, and customizes each methodology to fit your needs. To get the most insightful results, a combination of the following is used:
- Intercept studies
- In-person and online focus groups
- Online and telephone interviews
- Behavior modeling and prioritization using AnswerCloud™
- In-The-Moment™ experiential mobile collection
- Immersive ethnographic observational tools
- Awareness and attitude tracking
- Purchase behavior analysis
- Graphic Heatmap & Markup Tool: Concept Evaluation and Image Markup Tool